Sunday, July 26, 2015

T-Rex in Florida

There's been a gap in blogging as we were staying in florida with my in laws and it felt rude to write in the evening rather than chat to them. I realised the other day that I don't blog in front of my children as I feel like that's rude/anti social but I do sometimes read a book when I get a chance, so what's that saying. I'm going to try to blog when they are awake sometime as it's good for them to witness me perusing something I enjoy.  That being said, if Starbucks or Xss ignored me I'd much prefer It were a good book and not a horrible, glancing media product.
The culinary highlight, well scenic highlight, was a meal at the t - Rex restaurant full of moving roaring dinosaurs. There was also a 45 minute wait for a table which we filled with playing in their sandpit which had bones buried in it! Archeology for beginners :)











No comments: