Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Who needs toys?

One of my big concerns when packing was what toys to take for the girls. Although Starbucks shows little interest in any toys, it seems bizarre to think of her not playing with any for the 10 weeks we are travelling. As for Cookie I felt bad about leaving her walker behind at such a crucial stage when she is so keen to walk. Well, Starbucks vigilantly picks up her toys and packs em in her bag when we move on to each new location, but the only reason they are out the bag is because Cookie has a love of putting things in and out of places at the moment (if anything is lost just look in the bottom of the pushchair and there it is! Bingo!) however, I needed not have worried about the walker, Cookie has found numerous tables and chairs to push around instead.






We've only had one unfortunate incident where this when wrong, while staying in the hostel in Boston she pushed over the coffee table I was using for our breakfast things. It was only hrs and I, and like all good mothers I was busy on my phone what's app'ing my fronds when she pushed it over smashing the plates and sending two cups of water, a mug of tea and my two beloved waffles in maple syrup over the floor. The whole, crowded, room looked. I'm not sure what cool people do in these situations but I just shouted 'sorry' as loud as I could.



Sent from Samsung Mobile

1 comment:

:-D Bubble Bee said...

I can picture you shouting 'sorry' haha :-D