Monday, March 15, 2010

Kitchen Issues:

No-one owned up, but i hope they felt bad.

Dear lovely colleagues,

There appears to have been an incident in our first floor kitchen:
On Tuesday 9th March at 13:02 I brought a very tasty (presumably) Ginsters Steak Slice and lovingly placed it on a shelf in the fridge, nearest the door. However, Imagine my horror when going to visit it today, it has GONE!

I therefore believe that someone, obviously accidentally, has eaten my steak slice. Don't worry about it, it was only my lunch. Eating is overrated. I hope you don't feel bad; it was a family airloom and of significant emotional value, in fact the only thing that i had left that reminded me of... well the co-op.
I hope you enjoyed it, as much as I would have done.
LE

P.S If anyone has seen 'people from the other end of the corridor' down our end with crumbs around their mouth please let me know. Or forward them this email. Thanks.

No comments: