Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mix tape to my mum.

I still stand by the axiom that there is no better way to effectively communicate your heart than through a mix tape. And no a CD or playlist wont cut it!

Famous Last Words- My Chemical Romance
So many bright lights, they cast a shadow but can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding I get so weak
A love that's so demanding I can't speak
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
Great Expectations - The Gaslight Anthem
I saw tail lights last night in a dream about my first wife.
Everybody leaves and I'd expect as much from you.
I saw tail lights last night in a dream about my old life.
Everybody leaves, so why, why wouldn't you?
Bad Before Good -Day One
You say it's hard now, but good things come from this,
So I'll keep on living on your promises,
Gotta get bad before it gets good,
You say stick with me, you know that you should,
'Cause its gotta get bad before it gets good,
I used to trust, before I knew,
There was a difference, between what you say and what you do.
Jump Rope - Blue October
I want to tell you that everything will be okay
That everything will eventually turn itself to gold
So keep pushing through it all don't follow, lead the way
Don't lose yourself or your hope, 'cause life's like a jump rope
You gotta hold your head up high and watch all the negative go by
Don't ever be ashamed to cry you go ahead, Cause life's like a jump rope

No comments: