Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've got Plank!

I won my first ever prize. Sure i passed my driving test (third time lucky) and got a medal in the 5k race for life.[- wouldnt it be great if this actually was a race for life! The loser loses their life! haha. I'd certainly have run faster. But in the great collective inclusive world that Breastcancer fundraising is, we all got medals- despite the fact that i proudly over took several other peoples girlfriends and relatives on my final sprint for the finish line with XSS chearing me on.] I am uber competative, if i am not the first one to finish my dinner, then i make sure that i win the prize for cleanest plate!

So anyways, i won the Jeremy Plank Award for Heart at Kickboxing today. It goes to someone different each month, so i dont get to keep it for ever, but here is my recording of it:


The Jeremy Plank award, i think i'm supposed to be the one on the right, but its not very accurate as my shorts dont look anything like that in real life.

I am dead proud. As proud as the kid who gets chosen to take home the class hamster for the holidays! I am not a good kickboxer, but at least i now know that my coach notices that i try.

P.S heres one of me showing off to my friends later that night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Legs!