Monday, February 09, 2015

......not by a jumbo jet.

I got my head shaved. i think its a mid life crisis (i am therefore also destined to die young). I have found it really tough being a mum of two. With two kids, the moments when i am fully dressed and look like a normal presentable human female has decreased to 0%. i always have dribble on my sleeve, or snot on my shoulder, or am wiping something with my cuff. I often have sick drip down my jeans, my hair an unkempt grown out cut, and the days i go out without deodorant and face cream on are innumerable.

So i got my haircut. And i got it shaved at the side like i secretly wanted for years. As the trendy 19 year old, cutting my hair for free for practice, said, 'perhaps your'll bring the fashion (for a shaved side) back'. So i am well and truely reminded that this is not actually a cool haircut. But i like it, it is fun and easy and not the sort of thing a mum of two would have. score.

I wonder how long this rebellion against my real obligations will last. Its still all too adult for me.

i'll upload a picture soon.

No comments: