Thursday, November 24, 2011

Recent compliments:

This week has been THE week for people complimenting my pregnant figure, it also coincides with me realising that not only is my bump growing, it has done such a good job of disguising my growing bottom and thighs that i didn't realise today until i put on some PJ shorts and they had turned into cycling shorts over night!

This week started off with someone at church saying:
- 'Your figure has really matured lately and you're growing into a woman' (?)
followed by two people at work saying:
- 'Oh, are you pregnant, you know i thought so from your face'.
The stream continues:
- ' You walk like a pregnant woman' - carrying two heavy bags of Morrisons shopping
- 'You breathe like a pregnant woman' - this when i was peacefully sitting in a car
and best of all to finish it off a lady in the card shop said:
- 'excuse me, sir'

I'm nervous as to what next week will bring.

No comments: