Sunday, November 06, 2011

All's well that ends well... oh.

All is going well. So well that i haven't written on here as no one likes to read about everything going swimmingly. I honestly cant think of a single worry in my life. Well, if pushed I'd name the impending pushing of the watermelon through the grape sized hole but that's gonna happen no matter what- its a different kind of worry, inevitable, a bit like death.

Nesting instinct has kicked in i want new carpets, new sofa's, new paint, new mugs, new anything. As long as it matches. Is matching toothbrushes taking it too far?

I'm reading very little about pregnancy, as the stuff i do read scares me (why does it make me feel odd to know i have 50% more blood than i used to). There is also a never ending list of symptoms which if you have (insert evil super villain laugh here) you are reassured it will go after the birth. AFTER THE BIRTH, that's over 20 weeks away of this annoying symptom!

Here is what i am aware of so far:
- Bleeding gums
- stabbing pains in the groin area
- itching skin, including soles of the feet and palms (this drove me MAD one night last week- only 140 unbearable itching days left!)
- feeling dizzy when standing up
- backache
- heartburn
- constipation (imagine 5 months of constipation)
- dark patches on the skin
- nosebleeds

and that's only what i know from not reading! (Its my pregnancy thats making me a moaner.)

No comments: