Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Don't Suck at Somethings (well five things to be exact)

i don't suck at kickboxing. I won the boxing 'match' on Friday against Leo (2x 2min rounds), who was a very worthy opponent, and got a medal stating that i am a 'Thai boxing Champion'! CHAMPION! I wanted to get 'thanks to the chocolate chip cookie' on it, but felt that might be disrespectful. However, really it was thanks to the cookie- a white chocolate and raspberry one actually, they are VERY good.

It is great to not suck at something finally in my life; I am not even good at walking along without tripping on stupid curbs and bumps. Well actually there are some other things i don't suck at. I am good at looking scruffy (a serious art i have perfected- today i had a hole in the leg of my jeans, obtained a red stain on my white top making tea first thing, then hastily tied my hair up due to the heat which exposed my very dark roots and as i was not raised as a girl, i am unable to tie it back without getting some weird lumps and bumps appearing on the top of my head which don't go away no matter how much you hit them). Can you imagine me appearing on your doorstep telling you how to live your life better? Good job most of my clients are teenagers who wouldn't even notice.

I am also good at being embarrassed, making funny self-depreciating comments and also making chocolate truffles that look like spat out half chewed sweets, but really taste very nice once rolled in cocoa powder. Yippee. My CV is complete!

No comments: