Saturday, May 08, 2010

Honestly's back!

Tx is back. Yippee. Its been a long time coming, seems like I've been waiting forever. But along with voting fun, came Tx. I don't know what i would do without all my great friends who hold me up and keep me ticking along.

Here is my favourite picture of Tx:



We already did several of my favourite things 1) drinking copious amounts of tea, 2) laughing too much on buses in a way that is annoying if you are not involved and are trying to tolerate a boring bus journey, but the best when you are in on the joke and have forgotten that a bus is mundane and life draining normally, 3) talking so much one of you actually has to say several times whilst already in bed, in the dark, 'yeah, I'm actually going to sleep now', 4) buying something that fits and looks nice,which i am only capable of doing if i have someone with me to bully me into doing it 5) sleeping in comfy beds with long lay ins 6) eating Macaroni cheese.

No comments: