Monday, November 04, 2013

Weird baby stuff....

i thought i'd share this, as i personally thought i was going mad:

Two Christmas's ago, Xss and I went to see Arthur Christmas the movie. It was great, I love a good Christmas themed animation, during this film I felt Starbucks move for the first time. It was a little underwhelming, but undoubtedly I had felt an unborn person pushing me around from the inside.

Although I have all the outward signals that I am not pregnant (periods, no bump (well a small chocolate eating bump) I was half certain that I must be pregnant, and at least 4 months along, as I would often feel a baby moving inside of me again. Interestingly this is a common phenomenon! Luckily, I am not secretly pregnant despite being able to feel another human being in my abdomen!

Theories about why this might be include- being more aware of this sensation of your womb moving and recognising this now despite it having happened pre-pregnancy as well, wombs taking longer to contract than previously thought and these movements being my womb still shrinking down to its pre-stretched size... whatever the reason, it was so good to read that I was not going mad, nor permanently 4 months pregnant, although having such s small bump so far along would be brilliant.

Another joy of pregnancy, feeling an imaginary baby pushing you around for years after the actual event!

21/52 Happy? Not being pregnant and having another human being stuffed into my belly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Probably trapped wind!