Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sorry.

ok, so i've specatularly failed at writing a post a week, but i have managed to finish my first year of my degree (i am yet to find out if i have passed). Prioritising studying meant a lack of housework completed, and less relaxing for me, but now that i no longer have to revise i seem to be surrounded by free time!! This is amazing. i cant believe how much time i now have. This is odd, as i still have a small child, a job, a husband, friends and a household to organise. New plans involve:

-dying my hair blue?? this was a goal of mine when i was 18!
- getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist
- DIY around the house (this will take up a lot of time as each thing i do will ruin something and take a lot more effort to fix).
- watching TV
- Drinking Starbucks
- sewing something??!?

what fun

14/52 Happy? Free time to be me and get things done

No comments: