Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Heroic Year!

The baby is one. Big fat one. Accompanying this fact is a happier, more jovial baby who stays in her cot all night, can sleep in until 7am, and reliably eats chips and hot cross buns. I can therefore happily salute myself and feel like I've overcome the hardest year.


 Two keen sisters 'assisted' her in opening her presents. 
 Trying to touch the camera...
 The first birthday cake i've made which i haven't sworn at. I think coming the realisation that i am making these cakes FOR FUN, has helped me to realise, it should be fun!

Stunned by it's beauty. Or confused that we have found such a large beloved orange.
You can tell she is a third child by the amount of food on the wall behind her that we don't even try to clean off anymore. I'll do it all in one go when she is 5.

No comments: