Saturday, December 21, 2013

Team Ambition

Last night was my work Christmas do. It was fun, but I left at 8pm when the last 7 started dancing and being so drunk that when they weren't dancing they were happy to sit in a chair staring into space. It was great to start making new friends at work as I have been pretty lonely there for a while. I learnt a lot about my new team mates, and what impressed me was some of their life dreams. Ones' was to cycle around the world! He even had a plan on how to do it. Another was into extreme sports, which got me thinking, 'well, I'd quite like to do a skydive if the chance ever presented itself'. And that's where my mistake lies. How is this chance ever going to present itself (to be fair I'm not sure I could actually go through with this) but if you don't seek it out, adventures rarely fall in your lap.

If I want to be the sort of person who has a tea pot, I've gotta go out and buy it!!! New years resolution, buy a teapot. That's genuine. However, I also really want to build a family home out of storage contains, or an old bus. How do I start that happening?

 


 
If you want a Happyland empire, you got get it out the box and build it! (and if you're really creative throw in a box of passata for an abstract element).
 
26/52 Happy? I CAN create an adventure next year. 

3 comments:

:-D Bubble Bee said...

I LoVe this photo, LE xx

LE Geek said...

I've now been offered a teapot from a friend. recycling and saving money- double score!

:-D Bubble Bee said...

RESULT!

I love how happy these little things make us! <3