Monday, October 17, 2011

Food Glorious Food

Did i tell you the human life growing in me is called Starbucks temporarily? until he comes outside to meet us all. Starbucks has changed my body immensely already, my whole digestive track slowed down the day i found out i was pregnant, he gives me back ache despite being a fit and healthy kick boxer the week before, and bizarrely enough, he's completely overtaken my sense of taste- gone are the days when i enjoyed deep fried shrimp and a mug of tea with dipped in chocolate, the very thought makes me feel sick. Part of the current problem is that Starbucks appears to like very few foods, and has also turned me off lots of the nice healthy things i also liked to enjoy.

In summary food Starbucks likes (and this is pretty much exclusive):
Chips (but not too fatty ones- more like oven chips)
mash potato
crisps
cheese
milk
steak
apples
McDonald's Big Mac
And i often dream of the food i used to serve at Pedro's the Mexican restaurant in Norwich where you were required to wear a sombrero to eat your whole meal! quality.

Food Starbucks hates:
Tea!!
coffee
lettuce
carrots
chocolate
soup
vegetables

So is this official cravings? If so why don't they tell you that you get 'loathings' as well. i already feel like my body has been hijacked, how will i cope when he's clinging on to me screaming for my milk? Perhaps once he's out i can settle myself with tea and chocolate once again, and the world will be at rights once more :)

No comments: