Monday, September 07, 2009

I'm Winning!

I sometimes get the distinct impression when i am doing particularly well at doing my list of household chores, that i am 'getting ahead'. I know everything needs to be done again and again, and the hoovering might never be complete, but i smile if i can get there because i like to think that next time i hoover, there wont be as much dust.

I am definitely winning. Yippee.

I also manage to get home 45 minutes before Xss most days so feel like i can cheat time also, by the time he gets in and puts his bag down i can have been to the shops, hoovered & cleaned, or watched Neighbours and put the washing away. I am a time travelling genius!

1 comment:

:-D Bubble Bee said...

You're hilarious.

But reading your blog is keeping me from my own goddess domestic race.. I have a cake to ice, don'tcha know!