Thursday, January 05, 2012

Oh the pregnancy woes go on, moan, moan, moan.

After getting pregnant i vowed i would not write on hear each week about the joys and more often pitfalls of growing your own human. However, i did not account for how much this one task would take over my life. This morning i woke up with an additional one long side burn, of a dark shade, having just dyed my hair blonde again. (it reaches right down to the bottom of my jaw and is almost an inch thick). Like all things pregnancy related, it'll be gone sometime after the baby is here. Your just resigned to that message playing on repeat. I have cramp in my calves regularly, again, i guess it'll go. I also don't ever feel like washing up- will that go too?

In good news, i'm also growing a linea Negra, a dark line down the middle of my stomach, probably just to aid the doctors in measuring the enormity of my bulge. How exciting to be growing a fine dark line, but i think its going wonkey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on *here

and do you really have crap on your calves? try washing...

LE Geek said...

Thanks for pointing out the typo, i;ve changed it now.